What is Natural Shilajit?
Shilajit is one of India's best-kept secrets. It is an incredibly nutrient-dense plant-based mineral that is formed through the decomposition of pristine plant matter that was never touched by man-made fertilizers, toxins, or pollutants. This plant matter is broken down by bacteria, fungi, and enzymes until it ultimately becomes a stable humic substance that is completely bioavailable to plants and humans.
How was it formed?
Over 300 million years ago, pristine plant systems were crushed, trapped, and broken down between layers of rock during the formation of the Altai Mountains, and over time this vegetation has broken down via fermentation, resulting in a black, gooey resin. Every summer when the rocks heat up, the resin oozes from the cracks where it is then collected and processed for safety. This is Shilajit.
full genetic potential
We at Natural Shilajit recognize the fact that all plants require two primary factors in order to reach peak health:
- Adequate Mineral Nutrition
- Consuming that nutrition in the form of microbial metabolites
Shilajit contains 85 minerals in the form of microbial metabolites, along with an extensive list of additional beneficial compounds which aid in promoting plant immunity as well as increased photosynthetic rates.. This is an extremely potent plant-based powerhouse that can replace things like kelp, aloe vera and other similar inputs.
Main Active Ingredients
In Natural Shilajit Resin:
- 85 IONIC MINERALS - The secret to building plant health as well as human health; mineral nutrition in the form of microbial metabolites.
- 66.8% FULVIC ACID - The most efficient means of nutrient transport found in nature, a.k.a. "nature's miracle molecule"
- 10.1% HUMIC ACID - Stimulates microbial activity in soils by providing microorganisms with their main source of energy; carbon.
- SECONDARY METABOLITES - Aid in mitigating stress by helping plants maintain an intricate balance with their environment
- ENZYMES - Are what make all the chemical reactions inside the cell possible. Also play key roles in photosynthesis, respiration, and the formation of ATP
- PHOSPHOLIPIDS - Play key roles in the signaling networks triggered in plant cells after pathogens are recognized
- POLYPHENOLS - Facilitates the release/suppression of growth hormones such as Auxins, which are key in root elongation and flower production
- AMINO ACIDS - Increases chlorophyll synthesis, which in turn increases photosynthetic rates and overall yield/quality
What Our Customers Say
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT FITS YOU THE BEST:
For personal Use – This amount should last you about one month depending on your personal Shilajit routine.
For Gardening Applications – Creates 150-300 gallons of solution for the garden.
$49.00Add to cart
The Most Convenient Way to Take Shilajit Resin. Raw Organic Honey mixed with Shilajit resin. 1 tube contains 30 NutriHoney sticks.
$59.00Add to cart
For personal Use – This amount should last you about one year depending on your personal Shilajit routine.
For Gardening Applications – Creates 1,500-3,000 gallons of solution for the garden.
Add to cart
What The Community Says
How To Use Natural Shilajit Resin?
Dissolve .1g (1/64 tsp) into 1 gallon of non-chlorinated water.
Shilajit works best in the following routines:
Foliar Spraying (IPM)
Re-apply every 2-4 weeks throughout the growing season, from seed until harvest.
Natural Shilajit benefits plants in every type of cultivation system, whether it be soil, hydroponics, aeroponics, or coco coir:
- Simply add to your reservoir in addition to your existing regimen
- Only adds an additional 10-20 PPM to your overall solution when applied at the recommended rates
- Being 100% water-soluble, our resin will not clog aeroponic systems, watering wands, or drip-feed systems of any kind.
At Natural Shilajit, we pride ourselves in sourcing the highest quality Shilajit available from the pristine regions of the Altai mountains. Our Shilajit is has Vegan & Kosher certifications, is OMRI Listed in both the U.S. & Canada, and falls well below California Proposition 65 limits for your safety.
These are the strictest limits in the world - far stricter than Federal limits. To put this into perspective, fruits and vegetables are exempt from Prop 65 because they cannot possibly pass. Our Shilajit is very safe for both plants & people.
For Your Personal Use
For your convenience we mixed Natural Shilajit Resin with Raw Organic Honey. All the necessary nutrients needed to enhance your quality of life that fit into a sweet and simple form of a honey stick. NutriHoney is a unique blend of ancient wisdom and modern convenience.
- Increases Stamina and Energy Level
- Naturally Detox Your Body and Removes Toxins
- Potent Vitamins and Minerals Source
See what our customers have to say about shilajit
Dr. Rex Wilson*
Dr. Nick Berry*
Frequently asked questions
Looking for something specific? We've compiled answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Maybe you'll find what you need right here.