What is Natural Shilajit?
Shilajit is an indigenous plant exudate made of humus and plant remains. Over 300 million years ago, pristine plant systems were crushed, trapped, and broken down between layers of rock during the formation of the Altai Mountains. Over time this vegetation has broken down via fermentation, resulting in a black, gooey resin. Every summer when the rocks heat up, the resin oozes from the cracks where it is then collected and processed for safety. This is Shilajit.
full genetic potential
We at Natural Shilajit recognize the fact that all plants require two primary factors in order to reach peak health:
- Adequate Mineral Nutrition (84 minerals total)
- Consuming that nutrition in the form of microbial metabolites
Shilajit contains 85 minerals in the form of microbial metabolites, along with an extensive list of additional beneficial compounds which aid in promoting the production of key essential oils (terpenoids, bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, and cannabinoids).
Main Active Ingredients
In Natural Shilajit Resin:
- 85 IONIC MINERALS - The secret to building plant health as well as human health; mineral nutrition in the form of microbial metabolites.
- 66% FULVIC ACID - The most efficient means of nutrient transport found in nature, a.k.a. "nature's miracle molecule"
- 10.1% HUMIC ACID - Stimulates microbial activity in soils by providing microorganisms with their main source of energy; carbon.
- SECONDARY METABOLITES - Aid in mitigating stress by helping plants maintain an intricate balance with their environment
- ENZYMES - Are what make all the chemical reactions inside the cell possible. Also play key roles in photosynthesis, respiration, and the formation of ATP
- PHOSPHOLIPIDS - Play key roles in the signaling networks triggered in plant cells after pathogens are recognized
- POLYPHENOLS - Facilitates the release/suppression of growth hormones such as Auxins, which are key in root elongation and flower production
- AMINO ACIDS - Increases chlorophyll synthesis, which in turn increases photosynthetic rates and overall yield/quality
What Our Customers Say
CHOOSE THE PRODUCT THAT FITS YOU THE BEST:
For personal Use – This amount should last you about one month depending on your personal Shilajit routine.
For Gardening Applications – Creates 150-300 gallons of solution for the garden.
$49.00Add to cart
The Most Convenient Way to Take Shilajit Resin. Raw Organic Honey mixed with Shilajit resin. 1 tube contains 30 NutriHoney sticks.
$59.00Add to cart
For personal Use – This amount should last you about one year depending on your personal Shilajit routine.
For Gardening Applications – Creates 1,500-3,000 gallons of solution for the garden.
$399.00Add to cart
What Our Customers Say
How To Use Natural Shilajit Resin?
Dissolve in non-chlorinated water at 1/64 tsp per gallon
Soil Applications: Apply once every 2-4 weeks
Soilless Applications: Apply once every 1-2 weeks
Integrated Pest Management:
Spray once every 14 days from seed until the first week of flower
Natural Shilajit benefits plants in every type of cultivation system, whether it be soil, hydroponics, aeroponics, or coco coir:
- Simply add to your reservoir in addition to your existing regimen
- Only adds an additional 10-20 PPM to your overall solution when applied at the recommended rates
- Being 100% water-soluble, our resin will not clog aeroponic systems, watering wands, or drip-feed systems of any kind.
At Natural Shilajit, we pride ourselves in sourcing our resin from pristine regions in the Altai mountains. Our Shilajit is below California Proposition 65 limits for your safety. These are the strictest limits in the world - far stricter than Federal limits. To put this into perspective, fruits and vegetable are exempt from Prop 65 because they cannot possibly pass. Our Shilajit is very safe.
For Your Personal Use
For your convenience we mixed Natural Shilajit Resin with Raw Organic Honey. All the necessary nutrients needed to enhance your quality of life that fit into a sweet and simple form of a honey stick. NutriHoney is a unique blend of ancient wisdom and modern convenience.
- Increases Stamina and Energy Level
- Naturally Detox Your Body and Removes Toxins
- Potent Vitamins and Minerals Source
See what our customers have to say about shilajit
Dr. Rex Wilson*
Dr. Nick Berry*
Frequently asked questions
Looking for something specific? We've compiled answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Maybe you'll find what you need right here.